Sunday, September 16, 2007

The power of wimax internet

Did you ever wondered the effect of nation wide wimax network ? How life is going to be simple.

Today my car got a problem of security light started blinking and car was not starting. The car manual said - contact dealer. Phoned a friend, he googled ...
and said ...

put the key, turn it to on positions keep it for 10 minutes, again off and redo the same, after 10 minutes over ( total 20 minutes ), off and start the car.

worked well, was wondering how useful will be if my car had a laptop and its connected to wimax ( the friend will not be always available ).


same GPS ... working with some online maps software -- showing traffic etc and showing me positions ...

Integrated with my buddy list, seeing him driving towards me or near me ..


buying a $10 voip account and using it with a wimax enabled pocket pc and no bills for US and Canada calls.

and a lot more ...

be ready for that great time....

© yankandpaste®

No comments: